Pick-up service & Public Transport
Are you excited about your upcoming student life at the University of Twente? Wondering how to travel to your new home at the campus or in the City of Enschede?
Upcoming semester, we again offer the free Kick-In pick-up service for travelling to Enschede from Schiphol, in collaboration with Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Twente and their Buddy Programme. Representatives from ESN Twente and Buddy welcome incoming students and join them all the way to our wonderful city and campus from the University of Twente.
The pickup will be organised on several dates in August:
- Thursday the 17th,
- Saturday the 19th,
- Monday the 21st,
- Tuesday the 22nd,
- Thursday the 24th and
- Friday the 25th of August.
The service on all six days applies to flights arriving before 17.00 local time. Only a limited number of seats are available. The last date for signing up is the 10th of August 2023. You can sign up here.
Travelling on your own
For travelling on your own to Enschede, please follow our travel guide and important links to reach your new home. Furthermore, you can use the following links to plan your journey to Enschede.
- 9292.nl for information about all modes of public transportation.
- Reisplanner for information about all modes of public transportation and ticket prices from Schipol-Enschede.
- The Route Description University of Twente - for the information about the route to the University of Twente.
In case of emergency,
- Campus security (emergency): +31 53 489 2222
- Emergency services NL: 112
- Police (no emergency): +31 900 8844
- Kick-In Info desk: +31 53 489 2356