Public Transport & Pick-Up Service
Are you excited about your upcoming student life at University of Twente? Wondering how to travel to your new home at the campus or in the City of Enschede?
During the Winter Kick-In, we again offer the free pick-up service for international students in collaboration with Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Twente. When you arrive at Enschede main station on January the 31st, February the 1st or 2nd, you will be welcomed by representatives from ESN Twente. We will join you all the way to pick up the keys of your new home at University of Twente, after which you will be dropped off just outside your doorstep. Unsure how to get to Enschede from the airport? Don’t worry – here you can find the travel guide!
The pickup will be organised on several dates:
- January 31st
- February 1st
- February 2nd
If you wish to make use of this Pick-Up Service, make sure to sign up here!
Travelling on your own
For travelling on your own to Enschede, please follow our travel guide and important links to reach your new home. Furthermore, you can use the following links to plan your journey to Enschede.
- 9292.nl for information about all modes of public transportation.
- Reisplanner for information about all modes of public transportation and ticket prices from Schipol-Enschede.
- The Route Description University of Twente - for the information about the route to University of Twente.
In case of emergency,
- Campus security (emergency): +31 53 489 2222
- Emergency services NL: 112
- Police (no emergency): +31 900 8844
- Kick-In Info desk: +31 53 489 2356